Investing in your people is investing in your company’s success.
The Crestcom L.E.A.D.R. for Life training program allows your team to master 24 core leadership skills over 12 months before transitioning to an advanced group coaching experience. This extensive leadership development program ensures your team’s continuous growth, enabling them to adapt to changing roles and responsibilities while delivering a measurable ROI for your organization.
Discover the Crestcom L.E.A.D.R. for Life Program:
- 12-month offering
- Live-facilitated (in-person or virtually)
- 24 foundational leadership topics featuring subject matter expert faculty members
- Blended learning approach with interactive exercises, role-play simulations, and group discussions
- Action plans and tracked results in our proprietary online Learning Portal
- Monthly accountability sessions
- Participants from a wide range of organizations and industries
Crestcom L.E.A.D.R. +
- Ongoing advanced quarterly sessions
- Exclusively available for graduates of Crestcom L.E.A.D.R.
- Live-facilitated group coaching (in-person or virtually)
- Four new topics each year based on current business and leadership trends
- Participants bring their most pressing challenges to class to solve with an adaptive issue-processing framework
- Sessions are led by a trusted Crestcom Coach and amplified by the experience and insights of Crestcom’s extensive global alumni network
“This program has motivated me personally to continue driving myself and enriching myself. As an employer, these types of professional leadership courses make us just so much more competitive in the market.”
“People have a lot more choices now. If you want to attract special people, you need to be special as a company. There has to be some hook to not just attract A players but keep them. Crestcom is one way we do that. The learnings from Crestcom and applying them has allowed us to congregate a group of really high-level A players.”
Dan Civiero, Founder and Managing Partner GrantMatch