Own a business that has impact.
Owning a Crestcom franchise is a great opportunity for the professional executive who wants to make a difference in people’s lives.
Hear what being a part of the Crestcom network means to our staff and franchisees:
Owning a Crestcom franchise is a great fit for you if:
You are ready to be your own boss and desire a flexible schedule.
You want to transition into a more rewarding and fulfilling career.
You need a proven sales approach with ongoing support to grow your business.
You want a franchise with low overhead and no employees to manage.
You are passionate about developing leaders and delivering results.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our successful franchisees vary in age and backgrounds, including executives, marketing managers, engineers, retired military, accountants, attorneys, teachers, sales managers, and entrepreneurs. Generally, they all possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- The ability to develop relationships and trust
- Likeable self-starter with a positive attitude
- Comfortable selling to executives
- A strong work ethic
When vetting potential franchise candidates, Crestcom has several requirements that each individual must meet, including:
- Values that align with Crestcom’s mission to make the world a better, more ethical place by developing effective leaders
- The commitment to follow and implement the franchise system to build a successful business
- A passion for helping others become the best version of themselves
- Financial capital to invest in the franchise
(Net Worth: $200K minimum; Liquid Capital: $91,850 – 104,919)
Choose the Path that Leads to Profit with Purpose.
Learn more about our Crestcom franchise opportunity.