BPM Leadership Development ProgramC
BPM Leadership Development ProgramC
Crestcom’s signature BPM leadership development program provides interactive management training with a results-oriented curriculum and prime networking opportunities. Our leadership training facilitators guide the classes through interactive exercises and group discussions for hands-on learning and collaboration.
Our flagship BPM program covers 24 core leadership topics over 12 months. See our current curriculum below:
March - Session A
Leaders are required to negotiate in many different situations, but successful negotiations focus on cultivating relationships and win-win outcomes.
During our “Mastering Negotiation” session, participant’s will:
- Define negotiation and know when they are in a negotiation situation
- Take a self-assessment to identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Practice using the Five Disciplines of The Crestcom Negotiation Model
- Select tips and tactics from the Penta Negotiator Tool Kit
- Refine negotiation skills through role play simulation
March - Session B
Organizations are dynamic and always evolving. Good leaders recognize that how they handle change management will determine whether the change they initiate is successful or not.
During our “Change How You Manage Change” session, participant’s will:
- Explain foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process
- Apply a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact them and their team
- Recognize resistance to change and the tools available to help address that resistance
April - Session A
Innovate or be left behind. With only two choices, it’s imperative leaders have the essential framework necessary to guide the innovation process and to speed up innovative efforts so the organization does not fall behind the competition.
During our “Accelerate the Way You Innovate” session, participant’s will:
- Identify business areas to focus innovation efforts
- Apply the most efficient way to innovate
- Utilize a strategic model to solve innovation challenges
April - Session B
In business, stories can be used to build trust, champion a vision, and change behavior. The secret to inspiring action is storytelling.
During our “Strategic Storytelling to Influence & Inspire” session, participant’s will:
- Describe why storytelling is more powerful than listing facts
- Explain when and how to use stories to influence behavior change or inspire action
- Practice creating a story using the four points of connection
May - Session A
Leaders can set themselves apart from the crowd – authentically and meaningfully – by building a personal leadership brand that defines who they are and who they want to become.
During our “Leadership Presence” session, participant’s will:
- Align four key areas of their leadership presence to one word
- Identify ways to enhance their personal imprint including: first impression, competence, and emotional intelligence
- Identify ways to enhance their digital footprint
May - Session B
Being more strategic and intentional with communications, such as sales presentations, meetings, and typical everyday interactions will ensure leaders stand out from the noise.
During our “Influence With Intention” session, participants will:
- Practice overcoming objections and align people toward a common goal
- Demonstrate techniques to influence ideal team behaviors and outcomes
- Apply the Golden Rule of influencing
June - Session A
An organizational culture of trust is the difference between success and failure. The stakes are high and the degree of trust in the workplace directly correlates to business results.
During our “Trust: The Leadership Differentiator” session, participant’s will:
- Identify ways trust contributes to high-performing organizations
- Name the 5 Trust Traits that build leadership credibility
- Use a 3-step framework to rebuild trust
June - Session B
Today’s digital world means options and options mean organizations have a higher degree of competition to win and retain loyal customers. If organizations want loyal customers, they must evolve their customer service strategy.
During our “Captivate Your Customer” session, participant’s will:
- Create customer service Moments of Magic
- Craft an inspiring customer service mantra
- Explain the best strategies to captivate a customer
July - Session A
Effective and efficient strategic thinking is not just a one-off activity. Strategic thinking is an everyday approach to doing business with an eye toward generating the best possible business results tomorrow, using the opportunities presented today.
During our “Strategic Thinking for Future Success” session, participant’s will:
- Understand what strategic thinking is and its value to leaders
- Recognize strategic thinking as a daily process
- Demonstrate five qualities for future based thinking
- Apply five strategic thinking skills
July - Session B
Emotional intelligence is considered one of the strongest predictors of leadership potential and leadership performance in business today. Bypass complex models to focus on the four most important elements of EI and the strategies to quickly adjust the dial for any situation.
During our “Dialing into Emotional Intelligence” session, participant’s will:
- Define Emotional Intelligence and the four key elements
- Identify the two elements most strongly correlated with leadership success
- Use our tool to analyze how Emotional Intelligence is displayed by yourself and your team members
August - Session A
Profitability, strategy, leadership and team building all have one underlying theme: Accountability. Accountability creates a culture where employees are engaged and visions become reality.
During our “Ignite a Culture of Accountability” session, participant’s will:
- Identify how accountability contributes to organizational success
- Recognize the key elements required to create a culture of accountability
- Explain the best ways to increase accountability in the workplace
August - Session B
Unconscious biases are shortcuts the brain takes to preserve energy and make decisions quickly. Leaders who overcome the many pitfalls of unconscious biases have higher performing teams, stronger innovation, lower turnover, and more inclusive cultures.
During our “Break Away from Bias” session, participant’s will:
- Describe three unconscious biases and how they affect their team
- Identify appropriate solutions for mitigating three unconscious biases
- Explain the model for identifying and mitigating any unconscious bias
September - Session A
Adaptive leadership gives leaders the ability to quickly assess how to get the best out of others by shifting their perspective with challenging personality styles and creating a strong team.
During our “Managing Personality Styles With Adaptive Leadership” session, participants will:
- Identify personality styles and challenges
- Recognize four personality styles and two thinking styles in others
- Apply knowledge of personality styles to create inclusivity from diverging points of view
September - Session B
Today’s rapidly changing business world demands creative perspectives – not predictability and repetition. Do not get bogged down in the undesirable symptoms of the status quo. Instead, develop the mindset and ability to become more curious and stimulate better solutions.
During our “Stimulate Creative Perspectives” session, participant’s will:
- List five common barriers to problem solving
- Provide examples of how to shift your mindset to overcome barriers to problem-solving
- Select from three strategies to overcome barriers and creatively solve problems
October - Session A
How can leaders lead above all the noise? Leaders that communicate with impact understand what people find interesting and create memorable messages.
During our “Communicate With Impact” session, participant’s will:
- Communicate with impact by determining and doing what people find interesting
- Communicate with impact by making messages more memorable
- Understand the process of memory and individual Memory Bias
October - Session B
Resilient leaders make better decisions and provide the power needed to persevere. The mental agility framework and resilience tools provided will develop, refresh, and recharge your leadership habits — and show you how to cultivate these skills with others.
During our “Shift: Into Mental Agility and Resilience” session, participant’s will:
- Convert from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- Practice mental agility to transform failure into success
- Demonstrate resilience tactics to navigate any challenge or obstacle
November - Session A
Neuroscience research provides evidence that the brain cannot actually do several tasks simultaneously. In fact, when you are multi-tasking, the brain is just switching from one task to another. Successful leaders understand that single-tasking is the new multi-tasking.
During our “Focus Zone” session, participants will:
- Recognize the cost of distractions in the workplace
- Apply the 8 principles of The Focus Zone to improve productivity
- Create a Focus Plan to improve workplace culture distractions
November - Session B
Effective delegation through relationship building and attention to detail is powerful. It can maximize the impact of a leader’s role and the results they are responsible for. The best leaders accomplish great things by working through others.
During our “Multiply Your Impact: The Delegation Advantage” session, participant’s will:
- Describe how delegation adds value to their organization
- Understand how delegation motivates and empowers a team
- Overcome 12 barriers of effective delegation
- Apply a 5-step delegation process model
December - Session A
While tension and conflict are certainly distracting and potentially damaging, they can be powerful motivators. Managed successfully, they increase employee engagement and productivity, and even break down organizational silos.
During our “SYNC UP: The Conflict Mindset” session, participants will:
- Describe healthy and unhealthy conflict in the workplace
- Recognize The Conflict Quadrant’s four conflict styles and apply a diffuser tactic to each style
- Plan and practice the SYNC UP model to manage conflict situations with confidence
December - Session B
Teams are a collective group of elements with diverse backgrounds, experiences, personalities, strengths, communication preferences, and motivators. With the right environmental factors, tools, and leaders, organizations can strategically transform these elements into a high functioning and successful team.
During our “Team Fusion” session, participant’s will:
- Synthesize team goals, norms, and onboarding for improved engagement
- Assess 9 Facets of individual strengths to maximize performance
- Create a motivation plan to drive 5 Carats of a high performing team
January - Session A
Developing a coach’s mindset, approach, and culture is essential to organizational success. Without it, productivity declines, morale decreases, and performance is mediocre.
During our “Be the Coach They Need” session, participant’s will:
- Demonstrate a coaching mindset
- Prepare an individual coaching template to improve personal and team success
- Employ effective tools and techniques to conduct essential conversations with team members
January - Session B
With so much data and uncertainty weighing on decisions, it’s crucial for leaders to ask the right questions in order to get projects right the first time.
During our “Deliver Results the First Time” session, participant’s will:
- Focus on results by asking “future-based questions”
- Apply a four-step question technique to set proper direction
- Achieve better results through clear communication and delegation
February - Session A
Talent management is critical to build a network of professionals now and in the future to ensure your organization is the top choice when candidates have options between employers.
During our “Take Charge of Talent Management” session, participant’s will:
- Recognize the importance of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and retention in a comprehensive talent management program
- Apply the big picture perspective of recruiting and hiring for a diverse workforce
- Employ an effective, structured vision for their workforce that focuses on immediate and future needs for expanding their team in an increasingly competitive market
February - Session B
Building a diverse workforce is just the first step to success. Mission: Inclusion goes beyond checking off the boxes of diversity and focuses on the most overlooked part of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
During our “Mission: Inclusion” session, participant’s will:
- Define two inclusion indicators; psychological safety and belonging
- Assess two inclusion indicators that impact workplace culture
- Apply the ‘Crack the Code’ framework to create an inclusive workplace
Your Organization will benefit from:
Interactive Management Training
BPM’s 12-month format is designed to create a deeper understanding of management skills in all levels of leadership. Our process allows managers time to internalize new information, master skills, and demonstrate how it works for your company. During the monthly debrief coaching sessions, your leadership facilitator will help your managers navigate challenges and identify solutions. After graduation from BPM, participants may continue their leadership development through our Crestcom Continuing Education (CCE) program.
Creating positive and lasting change cannot happen in a one-day crash course. We develop your management team over time. Participants will also gain insights and inspiration from our mixed media videos featuring our renowned expert faculty.
Our leadership training facilitators guide the class through live interactive exercises and group discussions. These activities are designed to help participants identify their strengths, weaknesses, and goals. Managers leave each session with a measurable action plan to implement.
Through our unique management training courses, your team has the opportunity to connect with dozens of other local business professionals. Participants from different companies and industries are able to share new ideas and perspectives. As new participants join the program each month, the chances to develop their network expands.