BPM Leadership Development ProgramC
BPM Leadership Development ProgramC
Crestcom’s signature BPM leadership development program. It provides interactive management training with a results-oriented curriculum and prime networking opportunities. Our leadership training facilitators guide the classes through interactive exercises and group discussions for hands-on learning and collaboration.
Our flagship BPM program covers 24 core leadership topics over 12 months. See our current curriculum below:
January - Session A
Developing a coach’s mindset, approach, and culture is essential to organizational success. Without it, productivity declines, morale decreases, and performance is mediocre.
During our “Be the Coach They Need” session, participant’s will:
- Demonstrate a coaching mindset
- Prepare an individual coaching template to improve personal and team success
- Employ effective tools and techniques to conduct essential conversations with team members
January - Session B
With so much data and uncertainty weighing on decisions, it’s crucial for leaders to ask the right questions in order to get projects right the first time.
During our “Deliver the Results the First Time” session, participant’s will:
- Focus on results by asking “future-based questions”
- Apply a four-step question technique to set proper direction
- Achieve better results through clear communication and delegation
February - Session A
Talent management is critical to build a network of professionals now and in the future to ensure your organization is the top choice when candidates have options between employers.
During our “Take Charge of Talent Management” session, participant’s will:
- Recognize the importance of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and retention in a comprehensive talent management program
- Apply the big picture perspective of recruiting and hiring for a diverse workforce
- Employ an effective, structured vision for their workforce that focuses on immediate and future needs for expanding their team in an increasingly competitive market
February - Session B
The values, expectations, and work styles of four generations are fundamentally different from each other but yet they must work together. Managing generational differences among teams can improve an organization’s overall performance.
During our “Bridging the Multigenerational Gap in the Workplace” session, participant’s will:
- Learn how to identify generational stereotypes and better engage the skills on their team
- Illustrate how multigenerational communication and skills can create better connectivity
- Develop an effective approach to attract, retain, and lead a multigenerational team
March - Session A
Leaders are required to negotiate in many different situations, but successful negotiations focus on cultivating relationships and win-win outcomes.
During our “Mastering Negotiation” session, participant’s will:
- Define negotiation and know when they are in a negotiation situation
- Take a self-assessment to identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Practice using the Five Disciplines of The Crestcom Negotiation Model
- Select tips and tactics from the Penta Negotiator Tool Kit
- Refine negotiation skills through role play simulation
March - Session B
Organizations are dynamic and always evolving. Good leaders recognize that how they handle change management will determine whether the change they initiate is successful or not.
During our “Change How You Manage Change” session, participant’s will:
- Explain foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process
- Apply a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact them and their team
- Recognize resistance to change and the tools available to help address that resistance
April - Session A
Innovate or be left behind. With only two choices, it’s imperative leaders have the essential framework necessary to guide the innovation process and to speed up innovative efforts so the organization does not fall behind the competition.
During our “Accelerate the Way You Innovate” session, participant’s will:
- Identify business areas to focus innovation efforts
- Apply the most efficient way to innovate
- Utilize a strategic model to solve innovation challenges
April - Session B
In business, stories can be used to build trust, champion a vision, and change behavior. The secret to inspiring action is storytelling.
During our “Strategic Storytelling to Influence & Inspire” session, participant’s will:
- Describe why storytelling is more powerful than listing facts
- Explain when and how to use stories to influence behavior change or inspire action
- Practice creating a story using the four points of connection
May - Session A
Leaders can set themselves apart from the crowd – authentically and meaningfully – by building a personal leadership brand that defines who they are and who they want to become.
During our “Leadership Presence” session, participant’s will:
- Align four key areas of their leadership presence to one word
- Identify ways to enhance their personal imprint including: first impression, competence, and emotional intelligence
- Identify ways to enhance their digital footprint
May - Session B
People are an organization’s most valuable asset. Leaders can boost team performance by improving the hiring process, creating devoted employees, and using recognition as a powerful motivator.
During our “Develop Effective and Devoted Employees” session, participant’s will:
- Build up people – their most valuable asset
- Improve hiring and onboarding processes
- Use recognition as a powerful motivator
- Practice three key strategies for creating devoted employees
June - Session A
An organizational culture of trust is the difference between success and failure. The stakes are high and the degree of trust in the workplace directly correlates to business results.
During our “Trust: The Leadership Differentiator” session, participant’s will:
- Identify ways trust contributes to high-performing organizations
- Name the 5 Trust Traits that build leadership credibility
- Use a 3-step framework to rebuild trust
June - Session B
Today’s digital world means options and options mean organizations have a higher degree of competition to win and retain loyal customers. If organizations want loyal customers, they must evolve their customer service strategy.
During our “Captivate Your Customer” session, participant’s will:
- Create customer service Moments of Magic
- Craft an inspiring customer service mantra
- Explain the best strategies to captivate a customer
July - Session A
Effective and efficient strategic thinking is not just a one-off activity. Strategic thinking is an everyday approach to doing business with an eye toward generating the best possible business results tomorrow, using the opportunities presented today.
During our “Strategic Thinking for Future Success” session, participant’s will:
- Understand what strategic thinking is and its value to leaders
- Recognize strategic thinking as a daily process
- Demonstrate five qualities for future based thinking
- Apply five strategic thinking skills
July - Session B
Emotional intelligence is the ability to perceive, manage, and regulate emotions. It’s also considered one of the strongest predictors of leadership potential and leadership performance in business today.
During our “Leadership Influence Through Emotional Intelligence” session, participant’s will:
- Define skills that help individuals and teams respond with reason rather than react when triggered by others
- Relate the application of emotional intelligence to higher performance
- Prepare leaders to mobilize people through influence rather than by exercising authority
August - Session A
Profitability, strategy, leadership and team building all have one underlying theme: Accountability. Accountability creates a culture where employees are engaged and visions become reality.
During our “Ignite a Culture of Accountability” session, participant’s will:
- Identify how accountability contributes to organizational success
- Recognize the key elements required to create a culture of accountability
- Explain the best ways to increase accountability in the workplace
August - Session B
Unconscious biases are shortcuts the brain takes to preserve energy and make decisions quickly. Leaders who overcome the many pitfalls of unconscious biases have higher performing teams, stronger innovation, lower turnover, and more inclusive cultures.
During our “Break Away from Bias” session, participant’s will:
- Describe three unconscious biases and how they affect their team
- Identify appropriate solutions for mitigating three unconscious biases
- Explain the model for identifying and mitigating any unconscious bias
September - Session A
Leaders work with people with different personalities, backgrounds and talents. Effective leaders manage and motivate their staff in a way that resonates with each team member’s individual personality style.
During our “Techniques for Managing Personality Styles” session, participant’s will:
- Examine Dr. Alyn’s 4 personality styles, including each style’s overall traits, strengths and weaknesses
- Understand their own personality style and the personality styles of others
- Discover ways to adapt their personality style to work effectively with others
September - Session B
The essence of leadership and management is making decisions. Just as there are different managerial and leadership styles, there are also different decision making styles.
During our “How Leaders Shape Decisions” session, participant’s will:
- Have greater insight into decision making as a learned process
- Understand how to apply efficient and effective decision making tools and models
- Be better equipped to understand and influence the decision making processes of other individuals and groups
- Recognize how to avoid traps and pitfalls in the decision making process
October - Session A
How can leaders lead above all the noise? Leaders that communicate with impact understand what people find interesting and create memorable messages.
During our “Communicate With Impact” session, participant’s will:
- Communicate with impact by determining and doing what people find interesting
- Communicate with impact by making messages more memorable
- Understand the process of memory and individual Memory Bias
October - Session B
Business acumen is the ability to devise strategies to stay ahead of the competition and remain relevant in the future. No management skill is more important.
During our “Building Your Business is Everyone’s Business” session, participant’s will:
- Focus on aligning the missions, brand and direction of an organization to maximize employee engagement and performance
- Identify competitors, market share changes and other external trends that impact their organization’s success
- Become broader thinkers – proactively anticipating, navigating, and leveraging trends
November - Session A
Everything requires time. It is the one truly universal condition. However, leaders that are effective with their time management skills maintain focus, prioritize MVP activities, and manage distractions to make the most effective use of this limited resource.
During our “Managing Time for Maximum Results” session, participant’s will:
- Maintain focus on the time and expertise of themselves and others
- Improve their ability to avoid and manage distractions
- Apply the six principles of time management
- Identify and concentrate their efforts on MVP activities
November - Session B
Effective delegation through relationship building and attention to detail is powerful. It can maximize the impact of leaders and the results they are responsible for. The best leaders accomplish great things by working through others.
During our “Multiply Your Impact: The Delegation Advantage” session, participant’s will:
- Describe how delegation adds value to their organization
- Understand how delegation motivates and empowers a team
- Overcome 12 barriers of effective delegation
- Apply a 5-step delegation process model
December - Session A
While tension and conflict are certainly distracting and potentially damaging, they can be powerful motivators. Managed successfully, they increase employee engagement and productivity, and even break down organizational silos.
During our “SYNC UP: The Conflict Mindset” session, participant’s will:
- Describe healthy and unhealthy conflict in the workplace
- Recognize The Conflict Quadrant’s four conflict styles and apply a diffuser tactic to each style
- Plan and practice the SYNC UP model to manage conflict situations with confidence
December - Session B
Operating at peak performance requires leaders to take care of themselves both physically and mentally. Small changes can have a significant impact on a leader’s ability to successfully manage a team.
During our “Peak Performing Leaders” session, participant’s will:
- Understand the Crestcom Performance Optimization Model
- Develop a plan to achieve peak performance
- Apply a mindfulness process to be more focused and creative
- Construct an action plan to improve their own performance or the performance of associates in the workplace
Your Organization will benefit from:
Interactive Management Training
BPM’s 12-month format is designed to create a deeper understanding of management skills in all levels of leadership. Our process allows managers time to internalize new information, master skills, and demonstrate how it works for your company. During the monthly debrief coaching sessions, your leadership facilitator will help your managers navigate challenges and identify solutions. After graduation from BPM, participants may continue their leadership development through our Crestcom Continuing Education (CCE) program.
Creating positive and lasting change cannot happen in a one-day crash course. We develop your management team over time. Participants will also gain insights and inspiration from our mixed media videos featuring our renowned expert faculty.
Our leadership training facilitators guide the class through live interactive exercises and group discussions. These activities are designed to help participants identify their strengths, weaknesses, and goals. Managers leave each session with a measurable action plan to implement.
Through our unique management training courses, your team has the opportunity to connect with dozens of other local business professionals. Participants from different companies and industries are able to share new ideas and perspectives. As new participants join the program each month, the chances to develop their network expands.