What We DoC
What We DoC
We Transform good managers into great leaders.
Crestcom is a Franchise Business opportunity. We give our franchisees the tools to market, sell, and deliver award-winning leadership development and management training programs. As the Franchisor, Crestcom provides intellectual property, products, and processes. As a Franchisee, you license the right to use the Crestcom brand and processes, and distribute our award-winning products and services in exchange for initial and ongoing fees.
- Contact a Crestcom representative to discover our value proposition.
- Receive and review our Franchise Briefing Video and more information on the Crestcom programs.
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document and begin conversations with our franchisees on their experiences.
- Attend field training with a franchisee to see how the business is actually run.
- Attend a 3-day business training class to learn our business consulting system and methodology before you make a decision.
- After training is completed, you will have the knowledge and experience to make an informed decision.
During this time, you will become familiarized with our system and methodologies—so you understand our marketing, selling, and facilitating processes—and meet our corporate support staff. This is all done before you make your purchase decision. However, the training doesn’t stop there.
Once you’ve signed your franchise agreement, you’re expected to vigorously apply yourself toward learning and internalizing how to market, sell, and conduct the Crestcom development program—but don’t worry, you won’t be alone.
During your first 90 days, the Crestcom operations and coaching staff will guide you in mastering our sales process. We believe that success comes from the internalization of these steps, which gives you confidence when presenting them. You will be part of regularly scheduled group and one-on-one coaching designed to help you become proficient and to offer support and accountability so you can more easily achieve your goals. While you are running your own business, you will be surrounded with a team that is always there to help.
Boot Camp Training
The first step in mastering the vital components of our unique sales process is working on your Executive Overview. You’ll then attend our four-day Boot Camp training workshop, held monthly at our corporate headquarters in Denver, or at a mutually agreed-upon local venue.
You will launch your business while being supported through weekly coaching calls and full operational support towards closing your first sale within 90 days. As you proceed towards getting your first class started, you will be able to take our PRO Facilitator program to help you develop the facilitation skills required to deliver powerful workshops that lead to add-on sales and referrals.
Comprehensive Training Materials
- Facilitator guides
- Participant guides
- PowerPoint templates
- Marketing kits
- Session summaries and reminders
- Translation packs Micro-learnings