Taken from Amazon.com:
Are you struggling to manage your time efficiently? Do you have the feeling you could be much more productive if only you used the right workflow strategy during your day?
Enter the Time Chunking Method.
The Time Chunking Method is one of the most popular time management strategies used today. Students, corporate managers, small business owners and stay-at-home moms employ it to get more done, stay motivated and carve out more free time.
It can help you do the same thing!
Time Management Made Easy!
The key to using the Time Chunking Method effectively is to adjust it to your personal workflow. This book we’ll show you how to do this effectively, in addition to:
- the one step that will determine whether you’re successful using the Time Chunking Method
- the basics of using the technique (how to get started)
- what to do when you have a laundry list of small tasks to complete
- how to modify the Time Chunking Method to complement your workflow
- a cautionary tale about failing at time management (a personal story)
- the most common roadblocks you’ll face and how to overcome them
- the key differences between timeboxing and the Time Chunking Method
- how sleep affects your success with using time chunks
- how your diet plays a role in your productivity
- how to control your stress levels and squeeze maximum mileage from your day
- the fundamentals of goal-setting with the Time Chunking Method (how to set proper goals designed for success)
- actionable tips and hacks to prevent burnout
- dozens of ideas to get the most out of the breaks that separate your time chunks
- the top apps for optimizing your use of the Time Chunking Method
As you can see, this book goes much further into the application of the Time Chunking Method than anything you’ve read online. My goal is to give you a complete action plan you can use to manage your time and increase your daily output.